Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

A Get well Wish for My Dad

Unfortunately time to make a card for My Dad who has to go back into hospital for an operation.
 
Using my Cricut machine and 'Dr Check Up' cartridge I found a suitable image.
 
I cut all the sections out for an image of a man in a hospital bed and layered up each section using double sided tape.
 
I also cut a phrase from the cartridge in red, black and white card stock. I used the black section as a shadow so that the words stood out, the red section next and the white section which were the words only excluding the First Aid Cross. 
 
I printed a personalised message which I fixed to the rail of the bed and also created a Nil By Mouth sign.
 
Hope Dad likes the card and he recovers quickly so he can return home very soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment