Search This Blog

Saturday 21 April 2012

8th Birthday Card

My youngest son has been invited to a party this week so I need to make a card for the lucky Birthday Boy.

With some inside information I knew he has done a cart racing session, so I decided to make a card on that theme.

The racing man was cut from Cricut Everyday Cartridge, I altered the helmet to include some red flashes (as this was like the helmet he wore on the race day).

The racing car was taken from Cricut Decals Cartridge , I added the number 8 on the front of the car.

The background was created to look like a race track.

The rosette was created from a scalloped circle spellbinder die, the red scalloped circle had alternate scallops cut out to show the blue circle behind.

Ideal for a racing mad 8 Year old - lets hope he has a great Birthday and Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment