Search This Blog

Sunday 1 April 2012

Cupcake Crafting CDs

I made a craft purchase this week - nothing unusual there as my husband would say!

Three craft CDs I saw advertised, Tumble Ted, Tumble Tizzy and Digistamps.

I am not a CD crafter really, I spend too much time on the computer for work, so the thought of logging back at home to craft never appealed to me until I saw these particular CD's - the images are lovely. I am still learning as you can personalise the images more and change colours but the first few I've made I am pleased with. On the Tumble Ted CD there is a football, rugby, golf, gardening, painter, digger, beer and cake themed cards and backing papers.





On the Girl Bear CD (Tumble Tizzy) - there are a cake, reading, writing, dressing up, partying, wardrobe, garden, flower and washing line themed cards.


 I still have the option as one CD is what they call digi stamps only so I can still spend evenings colouring little bears in, below are all part coloured in , thought I would practise the fur first before colouring all the outfits.  The digi stamps have all the themes above (ideal for personalising football shirts and rugby shirts) but also has additional images like clowns, astronaut, roller skater, winter bear(ideal for Christmas) and bunny rabbit. Time to get my Promarkers out and do some more colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment