Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 August 2012

My God Daughter' wedding card

I decided to use an idea I've used on a previous occasions. a wedding card with a difference.  The colour theme of the wedding was Dusky Pink.


The base of the car was created using an Original Sizzix die - Car front, I cut 2 car shapes and then 4 circles using a circle punch Approx 1.5" diameter.  I cut the bumpers of the car in silver and the two front headlights, for the rear lights I cut the small circles out of red and orange card.

The Bride and Groom were cut out using Cricut Paperdoll Dress Up Cartridge, the dolls were cut out at 3.5" height, I created back views also for the reverse of the card.

Dusky pink card was attached to the base card and a wedding vows card stock was matted on top. The bridge and grooms( front and back ) were fixed to the card and the car was fixed using double sided tape and 3d foam on the roof part.

Personalised number plate was fixed to the front of the card and the standard number plate message was added to the the back view.

No comments:

Post a Comment