Search This Blog

Thursday 19 July 2012

Farewell Cards to the Teachers

Its been a odd year at my sons schools , both ending with supply teachers.

My eldest is leaving the school in July so wanted to give specific cards to some members of staff and my youngest wanted to give a card to his teaching assistant.

I used a digi stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique - a free stamp download from when they launched their face book page.

I imported the stamp into Serif Craft Artist to add written detail on the books and also erased a small bear which was originally at the base of the books.  I personalised each image with appropriate wording depending whom the card was intended for and which of my son's were giving it.  I then printed the images out and coloured in using Promarker pens.  These were matt and layered onto red card stock and faux stitching drawn around the edge of each coloured image. Messages were printed on the computer and matted to match the main images.






No comments:

Post a Comment