Search This Blog

Friday 10 August 2012

Time for Tea - Birthday Card

A nice birthday card using the Peachy Keen stamps set - Hot Cocoa.

I stamped the teapot and cup image twice on to white card stock. I over stamped the teapot and one image of the cup with the flower stamp and coloured in using Promarker pens. The other stamped image of the cup I coloured in the liquid part of the image only. On the cup image with the flowers I cut out the liquid section to create a hole, I then fixed this using 3d foam to the other cup to give dimension . I stamped some sugar cubes out with happy faces and using a light grey Promarker pen inked around the edges.

Using Stampin Up Patterned paper pack  I matt and layered yellow dot and brown dot card mounted onto corresponding plain card stock. A scalloped oval and plain oval where cut from yellow and white card. The teapot, cup and sugar cubes where fixed using 3d foam.  A message was printed and cut into an oval shape using Spellbinder dies and matted on to a  corresponding yellow scalloped oval. Yellow ribbon was fixed to the card across the lower section and the message was fixed over the ribbon to finish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment