Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

Someone Is 50 This Month

My neighbour Tim is reaching the BIG 50 this month and his wife asked me to make a couple of cards.

The first one being for lots of people to sign (for a surprise Party).

Tim works in the construction industry - but he used to be a window fitter so I decided to go on the window theme.

I used the 'Everyday Paper Doll' Cricut cartridge to make my Construction Man.

I created the window frame using my Cricut Gypsy machine and made the window using rectangles and welding them together, I cut the frame out 4 times. The window handle was created using a rectangle and a circle welded togther again cut multiply times to layer up. Acetate was used and stuck between two of the frame layers.

The tools were cut from 'Handyman' Cricut cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment