Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2015

Time to Tee off on Your Retirement Trevor

Time to make another card using my new House Mouse Golf stamp. Similar to one I created earlier this month , this time  as a retirement card for a Director where I work. 

I created the background wording border using Craft Artist and Serif software and printed out on to smooth white card. I then stamped the mouse image on a separate piece of card and coloured in using Promarker pens.

As I wasn't posting the card on this occasion , I raided my husbands golf accessories and found two packets of unopened tee's which had colours in that were a perfect match.  Using some thin craft string I  tied the Tees to the coloured image , and secured the tees with a small amount of double sided tape. 

The printed image was cut down and matted on to black and red card stock and fixed to the base card. The main coloured image was matted in a similar way and fixed to the card using 1mm 3d foam pads to finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment