Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2015

Happy Birthday to a keen Golfer


I had been trying to find this House Mouse image for years on a stamp or CD, by chance I found it for sale on a UK on line site so bought it without hesitation and it didn't take me long to use it.

A card was needed for a close friend of ours, who is mad about golf and is always out on the golf courses.

I created the background wording border using Craft Artist and serif software and printed out on to smooth white card. I then stamped the image centrally on the card and using Promarker pens coloured the image in, I decided on bright colours for the tees.

I then cut our some tees using a shape on Cricut everyday Doll cartridge and positioned these on the base of the card, fixing with 1mm 3d foam pads. The printed image was cut down and matted on to blue card stock and fixed to the base card.

Lets hope Paul finds the card funny and has a wonderful birthday.


1 comment: