Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2015

Thank you to My Maths Tutor


Time to create a card for my sons tutor as he has his last tutor session.

As they concentrated on improving his maths skills and confidence , the theme of the card was easy to decide.

Using an acrylic stamp set from Woodware craft collection - school tots, I stamped the main boy image onto white card stock. I coloured the image in using Promarker pens . I created a background card using small stamps from the same collection, and coloured to match the main image. 

The background was cut and matted onto both red and black card stock and fixed to the base card. 

The main image was matted onto red card which was then matted onto a black tag. A strip of both and black and red ribbon was attached to the top of the tag and fixed to the card using 1mm 3d foam pads.

Finally using a Sizzix Sizzlets die, I cut 3 pencils out in both brown , red silver and pink card stock and layered them up accordingly, these were fixed to the finished card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment