Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

A Card for Mothers Day

A special card for a special mum today.

I read a lovely phrase in a magazine recently which I noted down as I knew it was perfect for my mum. She has always been crafty in her own way doing crochet and knitting when she was younger to the mind blowing lace making with all the bobbins in later years, all I watched her doing with great fascination.

Using a new button die set I purchased and a button embossing folder, this card was relatively easy to make.

The phrase was printed out and matted onto blue and pink card stock.

White card was used for the main background and embossed using Crafters Companion Button Box embossing folder, this was also matted onto both pink and blue card stock.

The phrase was attached using 1mm 3d foam pads.

Numerous sized buttons were cut and embossed in pink, blue and light brown card. These were positioned on the base card, some were attached using double sided tape and other 1mm 3d foam pads.

Happy Mothers Day to my lovely mum.




No comments:

Post a Comment