Search This Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

Happy Anniversary Grumpy

Time to make an anniversary card for my Husband as we celebrate our 16th year of marriage together.

I decided on a Happy & Grumpy theme for the card, me being Happy and my Husband being Grumpy.

Using the Cricut cartridges 'Happily Ever After' and 'Mickey font', and the Cricut Gypsy device I welded the shadow letters of Happy and Anniversary together and then the H and letters E & R from Anniversary to the dwarfs prior to cutting the main dwarf images out in black card stock. The layered sections of the dwarfs were cut from coloured card stock and the layers were fixed together using double sided tape.

The words Happy and Anniversary were then cut in both light green and orange card stock and fixed to the black shadow section alternating the colours.

The toppers created were fixed to a white Bazzill card stock and matted onto both orange and green card which in turn was fixed to the base card. Photo corners were cut in orange card stock using  a die-namics corner die , these were fixed to all four corners.

To bring in more of the red colour from Grumpy , I cut small hearts in both green and red card stock and fixed them randomly around the dwarfs like confetti.

Lets hope Happy (me)  and Grumpy enjoy our anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment