Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Wow - 59 years of togetherness


A special card for two amazing people in my life - My Mum & Dad. More amazing is they are celebrating their 59th Wedding Anniversary this month - which deserves a congratulations.

I had to make that extra special card, so using a new set of embossing dies, I cut three graduated sized ovals out using my Cricut Create cutting machine, ovals were cut in purple, white and green card.

I then embossed each oval using the appropriate metal die . I printed a personalised message and cut this and layered under the smallest oval and attached using 1mm 3d foam pads.


Using Sue Wilson's Finishing touches open and closed petals -  I cut open petal flowers out in three sizes of white card stock , and closed petal flowers using purple card stock, and attached the two together.

White cards stock was embossed using a hearts and trellis design this was matted onto green and purple card stock. A plain white section was added to the base of the card. Green and purple ribbon was fixed across the join and threaded through a diamonte buckle at the centre.

Additional open and closed petals were cut and joined together, all created flowers had Cosmic Shimmer green added to the centre of each flower. These were attached to the base and around the oval sections of the card. To finish four decorative photo corners were cut and attached to finish.
Now to plan the big card for their 60th next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment