Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2015

Good Luck at your new School card

As my youngest son starts big school , I decided to make a card for him to hopefully wish him luck.

Using my Cricut Paper dolls cartridge I cut a doll out and used most of the cut pieces from the prom boy and groom sections.

I cut the tie section in three colour's and although quite fiddly created a striped tie to match his new uniform.

The white background section was created using Hessian embossing folder . This section was matted onto both red and black card stock and black photo corners were added.

The main doll figure was attached to the card with strong double sided tape.

Finally a personalised message was printed and matted and layered to the base of the card. Lets hope he enjoys his first day at secondary school, hope so as he has at least 5 more years to go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment