Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Birthday Card for Denise

Time to make a card for my special friend Denise.

Taking a Tatty Twinkles stamp , I stamped the girl image on white card stock. I cut a square of card and stamped the smaller icon stamps, the parcel , candle and swirl from the birthday set to create a back ground .

Using Promarker pens I coloured both the main image and the background in purples and reds, creating my own polka dot design on the dress and hair bands.

I stamped the birthday message and matted the image and the message onto purple glitter card, adding small triangular sections to add to the corners of the main image.

The background card was matted onto black glitter card and again small glitter corners were added , black ribbon was wrapper 2/3rds down the card for added detail. 

The main image and message were then attached with both 1mm and 2mm foam pads to add dimension.

Hope Denise has a lovely birthday and likes her card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment