Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Spurs Fan David turns 50

 A Football style card required for David who was celebrating his 50 birthday this year.
 
I made this using my Cricut Create machine and the Cricut Gypsy. Cartridges used were Soccer and Disney - Mickey Font.
I used my Gypsy Device and selected the football shirt (from the Soccer Cartridge) and hid all the detail cut so I had a basic shirt shape, I then welded the shirt, boot (shadow feature) and ball (shadow). I positioned the name and numbers within the shirt, the font taken from Disney - Mickey Font. This was cut out using the main football shirt colour.
I also cut in a contrast colour the name and number again to insert in the main shirt once main cut completed.
 
I cut the shirt again in the blue bazzill card stock to add the collar and sleeve detail.
I cut 2 further boot shadows in white Bazzill card stock.
I cut the ball (detailed cut) and two boot (detailed cut) in bazzill black card stock. I attached the boots and football detail cuts over the relevant shadows.
The 2nd Boot was fixed on main shirt using 3d foam.
The 'Happy' and 'Birthday' banners were  created using the Cricut Mickey Mouse font Cartridge and cut out from a white section of card, the letters were cut again in blue card and inserted into the relevant sections.
 
The card was 8" x 8" in size. The two word strips were added to the top and bottom of the card and matted onto blue card. A white section was added in between.
 
The shirt section was attached to part of the middle of the card along with a football Cricut Football character created using the Cricut Everyday Doll Cartridge.
 
To finish it was requested to have Spurs emblem on the card somewhere so two rosette's were created and added to the top white strip to complete.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment