Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 July 2014

A Christening wish for Sophia


A christening card made for a special young lady Sophia.

Not having much religious craft material I decided to go to La Pashe Best of 2012 CD that I purchased as this has a variety of craft material on it.

Using the 'Value decoupage Little Miracle' images I printed the pink version onto white textured Bazzill card stock.

I cut the decoupage pieces and matted onto the main squared image using 1mm 3d foam pads.

I  matted the main image onto a pink coloured card square to creating a narrow border.

A personalised message was printed and matted onto pink card stock. Both the message and the main topper were fixed to the card using 1mm 3d foam pads.
Pink photo corners where die cut to add to each corner of the background section and smaller triangles added  to the main image section to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment