Search This Blog

Friday 14 February 2014

My Special Valentine

 
 
It's that time of year again for a nice slushy romantic card.  Not this year I decided! 
 
My husband is so mad about football and loves going to both home and away matches that I decided to do a love football card. I ordered some personalised Match Attax cards to add to the finished card.
 
Using the Cricut Machine and cartridge 'Soccer' , I cut the shadow section of a player in red card stock. I cut the detailed section in both black and yellow. I glued the detailed section slight off to create a shadow and then matted and glued this to the main red shadow section.
 
A large football was cut from both black and white card - the design again from the Soccer Cartridge.
 
The words forward and the boots were cut and layered and glued together.
 
The White pocket section was created using the Cricut Gypsy and Cartridge Tags Bags & Boxes - the dimensions were adjusted using the Gypsy Machine to fit a Match Attax card.
 
All the cut pieces were attached to yellow card which was matted onto black card and fixed to the base card.
 
A personalised message was created and matted onto both red and black card and fixed to the base of the card.
 
I think my husband was pleased with his unique Valentines card.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment