Search This Blog

Friday 1 March 2013

Mum & Dad Anniversary Card


Ok my Mum & Dads Anniversary coming up in March so time to make a special card for them.

I may regret my decision but decided an image from La Pasha Best of 2012 CD was ideal for my parents.

Using my 'The Best Of La Pashe' CD, I printed out the decoupage sheet with the Mobility Love  couple. I cut out the layered parts and fixed together using 1mm 3d foam pads.

I didn't like the backing paper on the CD for this image so choose to use some striped paper from the Stampin Up Range of designer papers. I attached the striped papers to some cream card and fixed a cream ribbon across at the join.

Brown photo corners were cut using Die namics Photo corners dies to add detail to each corner.

A message was printed onto white card stock and matted onto the light brown card stock.

The image was matted onto brown card stock and fixed to the base section using 1mm 3d foam pads.

Well done Mum and Dad to 56 years of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment