Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2012

Football Shirt Card

Football Shirt Card

I was asked to make a specific 'football kit' card by a friend for her son's birthday to include the kit colours for the team he plays for.

I made this using my Cricut Create machine and the Cricut Gypsy. Cartridges used were Soccer and Disney - Mickey Font.

I used my Gypsy Device and selected the football shirt (from the Soccer Cartridge) and hid all the detail cut so I had a basic shirt shape, I then welded the shirt, boot (shadow feature) and ball (shadow). I positioned the name and numbers within the shirt, the font taken from Disney - Mickey Font. The shirt was cut at size 5inches high, the ball 1.35 inches and boot 1 inch high. This was cut out using the main football shirt colour.

I also cut in a contrast colour the name and number again to insert in the main shirt once main cut completed. The name font was approx 1 inch high and the number 1.5 inches high.
I  cut the shirt again in the blue bazzill card stock to add the sleeve detail.

I cut 2 further boot shadows in white Bazzill card stock.

I cut the ball (detailed cut) and two boot (detailed cut) in bazzill black card stock. I attached the boots and football detail cuts over the relevant shadows.

The 2nd Boot was fixed on main shirt using 3d foam.

The banner was created using a Sizzix banner die, the greeting printed out on computer first and then cut from the die, two further banners were cut to create a shadow effect.

I have since used this template twice more for other people in other teams colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment