Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

8th Birthday Card

Another request - keeping me busy..

Request was for a card with skateboard or scooter theme with the recipients name on.

Couldn't resist plugging in the Cricut machine, and using  'Everyday Paper Dolls' cartridge. Little boy cut out at 3.5" additional blank head cut and dressed him accordingly. Skateboard cut 3 times and layered up to add detail. Phrase and name cut using Mickey Font, I welded the shadow part and glued the lighter blue letters to the shadow.

The boys face was created using Sizzix clear Stamps, stamped on plain head and again on plain paper. I cut the eyes out from the paper and glued into place on main head. I tend to cut a separate head out when using my paper doll cartridge and decoupage this on to body to add dimension.


1 comment:

  1. Wicked card - Just what I wanted - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete