Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

A cat of a birthday card

Well I finally took the plunge and treated myself to a new cutting machine.  I'm still learning all the functions and it will take me a time to learn this and Inkscape , but  this was one of my first creations.
 
 I took a cat image from  the Internet and cut the image from white card stock.

From a black square of card I cut the words Happy Birthday Jo and added a shadow to the lettering to cut out also. I then attached the white cut card to the black card creating the silhouette  image . I then attached a white backing card that the words were attached to this.

 A paw print image was taken form the Internet and cut four times from white card. Black card was attached behind and both pieces where then cut to create triangle photo corners, these where then matted onto silver glitter card.
The main card was matted onto both silver and black card to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment