Search This Blog

Sunday 2 June 2013

Happy Birthday Dad


My Dad's Birthday is in June, so time to create that special card for a special man in my life.

Lili of the Valley recently brought out some new stamps based around men, so the choice was both amazing but expensive as I wanted all of the new stamps.

As dad is a keen gardener both in his garden and his allotment, the image wasn't difficult to decide on.

Using Lili Of the valley stamp - Vegetable Patch I stamped the image onto white card using black ink. I coloured the image in using Promarker pens. I printed a personal message and matted both this and the coloured image onto brown cards stock.

Using 2 patterned papers from Lili of the Valley 8 x 8 Paper pads - Country Gent  I joined the two sections together and fixed grosgrain ribbon across the join. The section was then matted onto brown card and fixed to a 6 x 6 inch square card.

Four decorative corners were cut in red card using Die namics Photo corners dies to add detail to each corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment