Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2013

Mr & Mrs - Wedding Cards

A request this week for a wedding card. I was given free reign on this order but I thought about the friend who made the request. Knowing the type of cards she likes I opted to prepare a choice of two cards.

Using Fizzy Moon Decoupage Pack - Mr & Mrs, I prepared all the pieces from 2 of the decoupage pages, I built up the images using 1mm 3d foam pads. I matted both the images onto black card stock. Using the backing papers provided in the pack I matched to papers together and matted these onto black card stock. Black grosgrain ribbon was fixed across at the join and a silver diamante ribbon buckle was added to both cards.

Congratulation messages were printed and matted on to black card stock and fixed to the card using foam pads.



No comments:

Post a Comment