Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Christmas Crafting in January

No I haven't gone mad - I had such a rush at the end of last year to complete Christmas cards I have decided this year I will be more organised. I intend to make at least 10 Christmas cards each month.

For January I have concentrated on a digital stamp from Tumble Tizzy CD.

I printed out 4 images per page and coloured the images in using Promarker pens.

Each image was cut into rectangless and faux stitches drawn around the images.

Two background papers were cut and joined together. Ribbon was fixed across each join and a diamante buckle attached.

The image and the backing paper section were matted onto card stock to match the ribbon and the background was fixed to the base card.. The main image was fixed to the base card using 1mm 3d foam pads.








No comments:

Post a Comment