Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Arsenal Football Shirt Card

A card request for a friends sons 18th Birthday.

I made this using my Cricut Create machine and the Cricut Gypsy. Cartridges used were Soccer and Disney - Mickey Font.
I used my Gypsy Device and selected the football shirt (from the Soccer Cartridge) and hid all the detail cut so I had a basic shirt shape, I then welded the shirt, boot (shadow feature) and ball (shadow). I positioned the name and numbers within the shirt, the font taken from Disney - Mickey Font. The shirt was cut at size 5inches high, the ball 1.35 inches and boot 1 inch high. This was cut out using the main football shirt colour.
I also cut in a contrast colour the name and number again to insert in the main shirt once main cut completed.

I cut the shirt again in the white bazzill card stock to add the sleeve detail.
I cut 2 further boot shadows in white Bazzill card stock.
I cut the ball (detailed cut) and two boot (detailed cut) in bazzill black card stock. I attached the boots and football detail cuts over the relevant shadows.

The 2nd Boot was fixed on main shirt using 3d foam.

The banner was created using a Spellbinders die, the greeting printed out on computer first and then cut from the die, two further banners were cut to create a shadow effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment