Search This Blog

Saturday 18 February 2012

Trainer Birthday Cards

Another 2 cards created this week using Crafters Companion Strawberry Kisses - My Boy Stamp.

I just love this stamp, coloured in using Promarker pens and matted onto brown card stock.

Background spot card printed using Strawberry Kisses Papercrafting CD Rom. I'm not a fan of CD crafting, I think mainly because I spend to much time on the computer working during the day so the thought of going back onto the computer in the evening is a definite no no, but have to admit some of the backgrounds papers that can be printed off are really very good. 

The spotted card was matted on to brown card and fixed to base card. Hand drawn stitched detail around stamped images using a fine nib black liner.


A further variation of the above, this one just had its edges coloured using Tim Holtz walnut stain distressing ink, on corners of spotted card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment