Search This Blog

Saturday 28 February 2015

A Card for a very special Lady

A card request this week for a close friend who's Nan is celebrating her 100th Birthday in February, I don't suppose I will get this request again.

Having met Nain previously I was delighted to be asked to create a special card for her.

I decided on creating a cross stitched card using a pattern from Framecraft booklet called Ribbons and Roses and I adapted it to celebrating a birthday instead of a wedding.

I stitched in coral colours using DMC threads and mounted in a rectangle aperture card.

Congratulations Nain in reaching your milestone of a birthday and hope you enjoy your celebration with all the family.



1 comment:

  1. https://twitter.com/KingswoodHornet/status/571781928057225217/photo/1

    ReplyDelete