Search This Blog

Sunday 8 June 2014

Happy Anniversary Card for my Lovely Husband

Time to make an anniversary card for my husband after 15 years of marriage.

Using a Joanna Sheen House Mouse CD Roms , I printed out a backing paper and a topper image four times, I choose the I Love You balloon design. I created my own decoupage sections by cutting parts out of the four printed sheets. The layers were attached using 1mm 3d foam pads. The main mouse image was matted on to blue and yellow card.
 
The balloons backing paper was matted on to blue card, blue ribbon was attached around the back section and blue corners were die cut and attached at each corner for added detail. This main back section was attached to the base card using double sided tape.
 
The main decoupage section was attached issuing 1mm 3d foam pads .
 
A message was printed and fixed to the base of the card.
 
Two sizes of hearts were cut from yellow and blue card and fixed randomly around the card.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment