Search This Blog

Friday 16 November 2012

Football Shirt Card - Watford FC Card

 
I was asked to make a specific 'football kit' card by a friend for her husbands birthday to include the kit colours for the team he supports.

I made this using my Cricut Create machine and the Cricut Gypsy. Cartridges used were Soccer and Disney - Mickey Font.

I used my Gypsy Device and selected the football shirt (from the Soccer Cartridge) and hid all the detail cut so I had a basic shirt shape, I then welded the shirt, boot (shadow feature) and ball (shadow). I positioned the name and numbers within the shirt, the font taken from Disney - Mickey Font. This was cut out using the main football shirt colour being yellow.

I also cut in black card the name and number again to insert in the main shirt once main cut completed.
 
The numbers were cut again out of red card slight smaller so when fixed the black acted as a shadow.
 
I cut the shirt again in the red bazzill card stock to add the sleeve and collar detail.

I cut 2 further boot shadows in white Bazzill card stock.

I cut the ball (detailed cut) and two boot (detailed cut) in bazzill black card stock. I attached the boots and football detail cuts over the relevant shadows.

The 2nd Boot was fixed on main shirt using 3d foam.

The banner was created using a Sizzix banner die, the greeting printed out on computer first and then cut from the die, two further banners were cut to create a shadow effect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment