Search This Blog

Sunday 30 September 2012

Happy Birthday Card Elinor

Another card required for a friend this week - she is celebrating her 80th Birthday.

I decided to use a new stamp I had purchased from Alexandra Palace Big Stamp Show last weekend .

A stamp by Stamposaurus- Green House door.  

I stamped the image onto white cardstock and stamped the water butt and plant pot either side of the main image. I coloured in using Promarker pens. I used clear lacquer over the window sections to give a glass glazed effect. I drew faux stitch lines around the edge of the rectangle for detail. This was matted onto brown card, a message was printed and matted onto brown card also.

Two background papers were fixed together and a white border punched using Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, green ribbon was fixed to hide the join of the backing paper.  A small hole was punched on the bottom part of the card and a watering can charm fixed. The backing paper section was then matted onto brown cardstock.

The stamped image and message were fixed to the card using 1mm 3d foam to finish. Lets hope Elinor has a fab Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment